Monday, March 26, 2012

Fabulous Monday!!!

We are just getting started on this wonderful journey of blogging, starting a new business (actually 2) and moving South.  We are finally headed home this summer for good.  My father and I used to have a Power Selling eBay business "C True Antiques" and we sold lots of antique and vintage goodies.  Now my husband (Antonio) and I are starting our own.  He works full time managing the garden dept at Home Depot.  He loves fixing vintage anything.  His specialty is lawn equipment and all things construction.  My specialty is dreaming up new ways to make old wonderful stuff useful again. 

We hope you join us on our daily journey.  I am sure I will be throwing in pictures of food because that is my other passion. 

Here are a couple of the new (old) items we just picked up.
Great 1950's crucifix we are still working on.


Vintage Snapper mower, he is still working on.




Vintage Sears Tiller he already has running.

No comments:

Post a Comment