Sunday, May 27, 2012

Devine Salvage Store Preview


I just thought I would give you a preview of some of the things that will be in the stores when they get open. This is to get everyone excited and praying for a quick move. I need all the prayer support I can get on having Home Depot transfering my hubby to the Dothan, AL store.

Here are some more goodies you will see in the store.

This is a Van Briggle piece. Please keep in mind all of these things are sitting in the basement in Geneva, AL nicely packed and waiting for a new home. We are at least half moved. Ok here is another piece.


Isn't that a beautiful piece of vintage Fenton. It would go so good in a shabby chic desine.


This is another piece that is coated in 24 kt gold. It is so cute and would be a fabulous addition to anyone's dining area.

That is is for today. I just wanted to share some of the goodies to look forward to on eBay and Etsy. Keep praying for the move so I can get on with my life and build up my great stores.

This isn't my only passion. I love cooking and my cooking buddies that are on Just A Pinch. You should check out that site for some fabulous recipes and great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment