Friday, April 20, 2012

Fabulous Friday--Always

What a fabulous find. Vintage 1950's standing ashtray. This is such a cool piece. I just squealed when my honey brought it in. Unfortunately we got it because someone passed but we are happy to have it. I have a lamp that matches this in storage in FL. When I get the two together I will show them. This is how he brought it in the door, not cleaned or anything. It is glass in the most beautiful sea blue with gold accents. That is a vintage apron in the background.. The other is Princess House, my cousin sells it and I have lots. I've been collecting it for 30 years.



This is my beautiful grand baby Aidan.  He is eating a jalapeno like his Pa pi taught him.  LOL  I will be showing may family pics as we go along. 

Now I'm off to find some interesting blogs to link to you today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment