Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shabby Chic Tuesday

This is a must have in any Shabby Chic Dining Room. I love the silver accent up against the modern/aged turquoise distressed cupboards. The pink Kitchen Aid appliances in the nearby kitchen. This piece is vintage but not old. It was a save from my momma's garage, still in the original box. Here are a few more pieces I've picked up along the way to add to the decor.


I just love brown accents up against pink.  This picture is not spot on as far as color but you get the idea.  I just saw a teacup clock the other day that was fabulous.  When we get moved I'm gonna try my hand at it. 
Fenton is allowed in any Shabby Chic setting especially if it is vintage milk glass.  I just love the silver crest on this piece. 

Well that is my interpreting of a couple of Shabby pieces for the dining room area.  If you have any great ideas please share them with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment