Saturday, April 14, 2012

Super Saturday

A beautiful spring Saturday.  It makes you want to get out there and create something.  Since we are moving I don't want to create anything to move with us.  So I am reading all the new blogs, and old, to keep you abreast of what is going on. 
You can see the mountain int he background and the beautiful dogwood.  I just love these sunny days.  It makes you want to be home in FL/AL where the ponds are lined with azaleas and everything is in full bloom. 


Please share with me what are your favorite parts of spring and the colors they inspire you to think of.  I want to know if anyone is reading my thoughts.  Plus, I want to get to know who is following me and what they are looking for. 

I will share another blog spot I love this afternoon. 
Love and hugs Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment