Saturday, May 5, 2012

Leaving Tennessee


These are some of the beautiful sites of TN.  This is while driving our first load home to FL/AL.  You remember it is actually AL but just on the FL line so that is the best way to describe it for you.  All of you following that are from there know what I mean.  Tennessee is beautiful and the people are wonderful but I want to go home.  That is where my boys are and our daughter is most likely following us down so she can finish college.  That means the grand babies are coming too.  Yay!!!!!
These are some cuties that I got out of an estate sale recently.  They are a little rude but you can't tell from here.  They will be going on line as soon as I can get the store up and running. 

I will be linking up with alot of other great blogs during the move, which we are unsure the actual time frame on. We are waiting on Home Depot for the transfer to come through. It should be by the end of the month and I figure it will take me about a week to get the office set up and start selling some of my goodies. Soooooo much came out of storage that was in our store before and it is going online as well.
This will give you an idea of some of the goodies up there to be salvaged.  You see here an old pool pump and some terra cota. 
What you don't see unless you enlarge the pic are the old chairs and chandeliers that are waiting to be spruced up and found a forever home.  I may keep one chandy for the pink bathroom and shabby it in black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment