Saturday, July 21, 2012

These are tiny condiment crystal cups.  They are vintage Princess House.


Finally settling in down home.  It has been a hard journey so far but i'm still kicking.  I have so much to do that it is overwhelming.  I have started the store on eBay, it is Devine Decoration by ACM.  Please go check it out.  I'm gonna give you a peek at some of the items. 
This is Vintage Fenton.  It is a fabulous piece.  It is a little pricey but worth it.

These are really cool vintage marbles in a tiny vintage Ball jar. 

This is a picture of the newest addition to the family.  It is Bubba and he looks to be about a 4 month old Lab.  He drug up and now he is home. 

This is my birthday present from my Daddy.  A vintage fire surround.  You can consider this the before picture of the fireplace because it is being shabbied white wash.  When I have time.



No comments:

Post a Comment