Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Silent for So Long

This is an amazing early 1900's doorstop. It has a few cracks but is just priceless.

Silent for So Long

Guiseppe Armani
 
My resolution for Devine Salvage in 2013 is to be more deligent in bloggin.  It was a great Christmas Season on Ebay and I want to THANK each of you for purchasing away.
Santa Clause came to our house this year
 
 I also want to make sure each of know I am still here to dig thru things and find exactly what you are looking for, just ask me to.
 
This is me  Panama City Beach, FL between Christmas and New Year
 
I am going to start working on reloading the stores on Etsy and Ebay for the New Year.  Etsy was really quiet during the holidays but I just have to find my knitch over there.  Daddy is still closing his booths in the Highlands and Cotton Antique Malls in Dothan, AL.  So as he closes them you will notice many more things that do not look usual for me. 
 
 
This is a Maitland-Smith piece that is on Ebay right now. 
 
These are my grandbabies during the holidays
 
Keeping true to the salvage side I thought I would share with you the pictures of an old carousel that was built on our property many many years ago. 
 
This is a beautiful picture of the fog coming in Christmas Eve morning in the front yard by the pond.
 
I pray all of you are blessed in 2013 and that we keep recycling this wonderful earth one vintage and antique item at a time. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment